FREE LICENSE (WITH ATTRIBUTION)This license allows you to use for free any of Flaticon's contents for your projects as long as they are attributed to their author in the definitive project "".
How to attribute contents?
- For web usage: By placing a link with the text "designed by from Flaticon" in a visible spot, so 's authorship is noticeable.
- Uses different to web: If possible, the text "designed by from Flaticon" must be written next to Flaticon Contents, if it's not possible, the attribution must be placed in the credits or acknowledgements section.
Where you can use Flaticon's contents:
- Software, applications, mobile, Multimedia
- Printed and digital media (magazines, newspapers, books, cards, labels, CD, television, video, e-mail).
- Advertisement and promotional items.
- Presentation of products and public events.
What you CAN DO:
- You have the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the licensed material an unlimited number of times in any and all media for the commercial or personal purposes listed above.
- You may alter and create derivative works.
- You can use Flaticon's Contents during the rights period world wide.
What you CANNOT DO:
- Sublicense, sell or rent any contents (or a modified version of them).
- Distribute Flaticon's Contents unless it has been expressly authorized by Flaticon.
- Include Flaticon's Contents in an online or offline database or file.
- Offering Flaticon's Contents designs (or modified Flaticon Contents versions) for download.